Different removal methods Sony notebooks and other books, the notebook computer is removed from the shell, we put back all screws removed.
Then we put the notebook computer memory and CD-ROM dismantled, note: two screws hard cover removed after the hard disk above there are two screws to be screwed down, twist off to remove the hard disk, as shown below.
When the notebook behind all screws removed, put a hand gently CD-ROM notebook space after the shell is completely unloaded. If you need to clean the dust, we can put all the screws removed after the radiator cleaning.
As shown above, with tweezers inserted in the red marker, first raised a gap, and then hand to pull (Note: not too much force, buckle easily broken).
If we want to remove the motherboard, the internal cable pull out, then unplug the motherboard screws on the connection line and removing all of the motherboard can be removed.
Notebook motherboard and radiator(CPU fan)
1. Remove the middle cover inside are memory (red) CD-ROM lock screws (blue) keyboard lock screws (green) will cover all the screws removed (out of the middle lid inside the lid, which can be later removed).
2. The red area has a total of 4 keyboard lock, use nails or other hard things to open it.
3. Red to green for the removal of the screws is connected with the keyboard interface, keyboard interface, remove the line will be open to the interface, and then removed the other three connecting line interface is also open (blue, light blue, dark green) are respectively connected with the power switch, touch panel, remove the screws (all lights front and rear) you can remove the panel, front down, as follows.
4. Red fan , yellow drive, hard blue , green CPU Note: the lower right corner of the wireless device easy to swap the screw light blue , the interface demolition, open board and deputy board will be stuck in a very tight , but can be separated ( drive on the left the motherboard is the top sub-panel ) and then remove the motherboard.
5. The red area screws and pull the plug.
6. The red area screws can be cleaned out after cleaning the cooling fan assembly in the reverse order.
Note: screw assortment.
1. First, remove the battery, unplug the AC adapter, remove the USB plug all the storage card,SD card slot.
2. Unscrew the two screws on the rear lid.
3.Open the back cover.
4. Remove the laptop keyboard.
5.Then remove the shell.
6. The whole laptop motherboard(the heatsink module and the CPU fan).